Join the team
IT Training Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Training Consultant to join our team on a full-time basis. This person will be comfortable with travelling to new locations, meeting clients and working as part of a team as well as individually.
IT Training Consultant responsibilities include creating learning materials and delivering training in person and online. To be successful in this role, you should be an outgoing person who is comfortable and capable to speak publicly, accept feedback and be flexible to change. You should also have a demonstrable background in IT Training, ideally within a law firm or professional services environment.
- Managing multiple training projects
- Creating high quality training materials such as trainer notes, quick reference guides, videos and eLearning
- Learning new software when required
- Engaging and communicating effectively with clients
- Delivering training in different environments (in person or remotely)
- Travelling to client sites in the UK and potentially overseas
- Gathering feedback from trainees and trainers after each session
- Well-developed training techniques
- Significant and provable experience in multiple business systems such as document management, time recording and billing
- Proven work experience as an IT Training Consultant or a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time keeping skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Professional, proactive, positive attitude and flexible to change
- Proven work experience in law firm or professional services environment
- Home based but willing travel to client sites around the UK and potentially overseas.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send you CV along with a covering letter to Dorigen Sykes at email@example.com